The bank is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund
Universal Bank SC has been a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund since 2 September 1999.
The certificate of a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund #024 dated 18 October 2012.
The Deposit Guarantee Fund guarantees a bank’s every depositor a recompense in the amount of the deposit sum, including the interest, as of the date of starting the procedure of removing the bank from the market by the Fund, but not more than the deposit sum recompense set on that date regardless of the number of the deposits in one bank. The maximum deposit recompense sum for one person cannot exceed 200,000 UAH.
Deposits in foreign currencies are recompensed in UAH by the official exchange rate of the National Bank as of the date of starting the procedure of removing the bank from the market and introducing the temporary administration.
More detailed information about the Deposit Guarantee Fund in Ukraine can be found:
- on the Fund’s official website www.fg.gov.ua, in the section For depositors;
- by the Fund’s phone numbers 0 800 308 108, 044 333 3655 (according to the provider’s tariffs).
The Fund’s postal address is 04053, Kyiv, 17, Sichovykh Striltsiv St.
The Deposit Guarantee Fund’s information and other data for the depositors
- Questions and answers about guaranteeing the deposits.
- Deposit guaranteeing in Ukraine.
- Advise for the depositors. What to do if your bank has become insolvent.
- Information on the deposit guarantee system.
- Law of Ukraine "About the Deposit Guarantee System" 4452-VI dated 23/02/2012.
- A course on financial awareness by the Guarantee Fund.
- A videoclip on the deposit guarantee system.
- Bank deposit guarantee terms.
- Make sure to read the deposit agreement carefully.
- If your bank has been found insolvent, know how to receive your recompense.
- Loans need to be repaid because liquidating your bank does not terminate the credit agreements.
- monobank’s terms and conditions.
- Application form to join monobank’s terms and conditions.